Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Zumba

Went to a Zumba class tonight at the gym.  Actually, I did not go by my free will but my sister dragged me.  Don't get me wrong I like it, it is fun and you burn lots of calories (and I did eat that extra yeast roll for dinner) but I feel like a complete idiot.  My body had a difficult time moving provocatively in front of strangers  I think I embarrassed my sister just a little when I would add my own little twist to the routine ( I only did this when I could not follow the instructor).  By the way,  our (I can't call him ours yet) the instructor is this little rock solid twenty-something guy that is very entertaining to watch!  He works the audience to say the least!!  I will probably go back but hope that I can get there early for the back row--it fills up quick!!  The video above is a YouTube video on Zumba for those that had never heard of it--our class was way hotter :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment