Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bests of 2010

As we begin the new year, we reflect as a family on some of our most favorite moments
Christian (age 10): 
BEST:
My team the Dolphins winning the Junior Tackle championship!!  Winning MVP for best defense.
Labor Day weekend going to Holiday World with my best friend Berk.  Going to Animal Kingdom with my family. Camping out at the Horse Park for Halloween.




Chloe ( age 20 months)
Best:  When I attended the Lion King show in Animal Kingdom.  My favorite all time movie coming to life!  It was won-won- wonderful!!
Playing in the water at Holiday World for hours while Bubby rode rides.  Mommy and me playing in the tiny rocks and burying our feet.

Misty (age 37)
Best:  Michael and I finally having our king bed to ourselves (no kids or dogs allowed)!  Getting $300.00 tickets for a Charity Dining Event held during the World Equestrian Games.  Michael and I dancing through-out the night in Louisville.  My I-phone 4!!!  Moving to Canewood.  Watching Chloe's face light up as she rides her first amusement ride.  My heart pounding out of my chest as I watch my son deliver his lines from his first speaking role in the play "EX-Caliber".  My excitement to see my 75 lb son tackle players to the ground each game.  Having my son in my classroom this year as my student has to be another favorite because I was able to see him interact with his peers and see him in a different light.   Having a daughter to do girl things with:-)  Getting my name in the paper for a teaching strategy I am using. Having an amazing class this year. 

Michael (age38)
Beginning a job at Minova on March 1st.  Moving into our home in October.  Proud father of a son playing a sport that I know little about and Excelling!! Spending the first months of 2010 staying home to care for my daughter (what a blessing in disguise)!  Winning the "Deliver the Promise" award at work for providing most cost savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment