Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Fine Girl

Clearwater Florida 2009
Dear Chloe,  

     It's a GIRL!  I never thought it would be this much fun to have a girl.  You are the funniest, sweetest, most loving little blessing.  Your daddy brags all the time that he was the one that got to stay home with you for the first year ( I was a little jealous but knew you were in good hands).  Watching you play with your babies as if you were a mommy yourself has been so fun to watch and having you try to be me is even funnier.  I don't know how many times I have had to clean lipstick and eyeshadow from your face.  You have the softest little voice and if you think you have hurt someone then you bend down and ask if their "KAY" meaning okay and then gently give them a kiss.  You are so independent! You love your bed and will not sleep unless you are in it.  You love to eat and will snack all the time.  You are in love with your passie      passies !! You have one in your mouth and one in each hand.  You are still taking a bottle ( I call this your cup of choice) and I really do need to start giving you your sippie cup more often-so it is totally my fault.  I just love you being happy and I know this stage will not last forever.  Your words started around 18 months and to be honest I was a little worried but NOW you can say any word and will talk in complete sentences.  I really think going over the flash cards and CD's  I bought you has helped your language development.  I look forward to all the girlie things we can do together and know that we will have the closest mommy -daughter relationship ever!  I live in the moment with you and enjoy all your milestones  into becoming a little lady.

Love you ,
Mom

D

Chloe has so much hair now!!!  2010 (15 months)

She is so going to be my BFF :-)

One of my favorite consignment dresses that I paid $70.00 for!!  (What was I thinking)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the crab dress and the last dress but $70.00 YOWZA!!! You need to save them for me and my soon to be baby girl. ha!
    I will take good care of them. PROMISE.
    Ps- I can now see the cute bkground and love your work with picnik! Good work woman.

    ReplyDelete