Sunday, January 23, 2011

January Memories

Love this moment with the kids!  Christian on the computer
and Chloe sharing a snack with Lacy.

A friend and I enjoyed taking our kids to Kid's Place, an indoor
playground for the day.  Chloe's first experience driving:-)

Christian and his friends making their first batch
of "Snow-Cream" .  It was pretty yummy!!

 
This would be me trying to talk Chloe out of her tent.  We had to go watch her
bubby play ball for the entire day--she is such a good sport!

Michael and I going to the 8:00 movie on the worst night of our snow storm.  Sis and her kids had come over to spend the night, so we took FULL advantage of having a sitter and braved the snow covered roads and dodged all the salt trucks to have a date night (yes we will go through any means to have a night to ourselves).   Why was my sister coming over.... well  I live in town, so closer to work for her and  I would be keeping her kids the next day due to school closings  (the joys of being a teacher-I am off too).

Chloe and I had attempted a mommy -daughter day at the Mad Potter!!  That is just plain MAD to
do with an 21 month old in a room filled with ceramics!!  We did have fun and a plate was
accomplished-not the prettiest or most craftiest (as I have seen on other blogs)
but beautiful in its own right. 

Here we are sitting behind the viewing window watching Christian
listen as his father/coach draws up a play.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your blog! The pic of Luke and the boys making snow cream is too cute AND I LOVE the one of Chloe and Layton driving- too funny!

    ReplyDelete