Friday, January 28, 2011

Fazoli's New Under 400 Calorie dishes

Fazoli’s has joined the low-calorie fray with a limited-time line of pasta dishes, each with 400 calories or fewer.The quick-service chain's four “Mini Bakes” are three-cheese baked ravioli; tortellini with bacon; mushroom and chicken Alfredo; and penne Tuscano. Each one is $3.99. They are priced at $3.99 each and will be offered until Feb. 20.

Tonight  my son and I left school at 6:00 (yes, I stayed late to organize my files).  Before we went to pick up Ms. Chloe we dieided to grab a bite to eat due to the time and that we were both starving!   He chose Chick-Fil-A which sounded great and I was going to have the 8 piece nuggets for 260 calories.  To our dismay the line was too long so his next choice was Fazoli's!  Usually there is not a variety of low calorie en-tree's to choose from so I was a bit concerned (trying really hard to stay within my calories for the day).  Tonight I chose the limited-time offer  400 calorie meal.  It was VERY small and even though It was tasty, i felt like I would have gotten more out of a freezer dinner. Just an FYI
However, I am glad to see that they have jumped on the band-wagon and offering healthier selections :-) 



Read more: http://www.nrn.com/article/fazolis-adds-400-calorie-pasta-dishes#ixzz1COPxW2H9

No comments:

Post a Comment