Monday, January 24, 2011

Weighing In -Round 2

I am now officially down 12.4lbs.  I have found that if I stay at or under my calorie
in-take for the day then I typically lose weight.
I have now been on a diet  been working on
getting fit and making healthy choices for
about eight weeks.  Yes, I know some of you are 
thinking I should be down 16 lbs. if I am 
losing 2lbs. a week but I did go through
Christmas Eve, Christmas dinner, 
Christmas left-overs, and finally topped it
Lose It! icon
Lose It app for my I-Phone
off with a calorie filled New Years Eve 
(starting out with lunch at Olive Garden).
Ok-so I am not perfect and I have had a few


Dinner: Stuffed Peppers with white beans and chicken with a
side of steamed broccoli.
I ate only half of this chicken
pizza on an English Muffin (snack)
My son helping me prepare
our grapes for a ready-made snack.
drawbacks but I have been back on track since then.  The Lose It app is my best friend and is like having a personal trainer-I love it.   Here are a few of the things that I am eating right now.

SANDWICHES
One of my favorite snacks (if I have extra
calories to spend)
This is what it looks like when I log my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment