Sunday, January 23, 2011

One Amazing Boy!

 Dear Christian,

Defensive Dynamo 

Holiday World
Talent show as Bob Marley
        I am so proud of who and what you have become.  You are my first born, the one that went through all the FIRSTS of child rearing.  You were a little blessing.  Yes we let you sleep in our bed from day one (which was such a no no that years (years and years) later we found out-but I would not change a thing and neither would your father. Those moments reading to you in bed, the sweet cuddles, watching you sleep and breath -you were our baby, our son, our everything and we felt so blessed that God made you ours.

Loved our costumes :-)

Being studious at school
Baseball

First speaking role in a play:-)
First week long camp!! Try to forget that I
checked in on you the third day:-(


I love you!
This has been an incredible journey.  I have not only been your mother but your fourth grade teacher as well.  YOU are beautiful inside and out.  It feels like yesterday  that we were on the couch watching Blues Clues together eating your favorite breakfast of cinnamon toast with apple juice.  I loved dressing you in knee high white socks with your polished Howard Curry name plated shoes.  I would lace up those shoe strings only to find myself stuffing them inside of the little bell that secured them on top.  You were and still are my baby (I don't think this will ever change).  I have so much love for you and only want to push you to be your best.  You are now 10 years old and I love that you still hug, kiss, and cuddle with your daddy and I.  I will be sad the day this will end.  Your smile makes my heart sing and your laughter gives me complete joy.  You will one day understand this unconditional love when you have your first child. I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart and soul.
Edible flower science lesson

MOM
Animal Kingdom
Pipa Performance in front of 1,500 people!
Montessori at age 5 with Mrs. Gretta
Winning first place in sparring-you were amazing!
Down at the beach house in your favorite chair.  Love the no teeth look!
Florida, just the three of us!
At the Horse Park.
Enjoying a summer day with Jillian, Jaxon, and Lacy (look how small Lacy was).
Becoming a Big Brother! You did great in the delivery room-so glad we made that choice!
Your daddy did a great job on your Alice in Wonderland costume!  First Play!
Always a great eater!  Your favorite-Oyster Rockefeller
Best BUDS!  
Cardome
Yes, I use to dress us alike quiet a bit!  We actually went shopping that day and I was so proud!
Fun times- vacationing with  MeeMaw, PeePaw, and your cousins.
We love you !
Best football team ever!!!
Day at the Pier-one of my favorite places to be

No comments:

Post a Comment