Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good Finds

MauricesToday in between basketball games and Pampered Chef parties I did a little shopping::
These are officially my first pair of JEGGINGS!  They really do look 
just like jeans except feel SO much better.  I may wear them to the 
games tomorrow. I bought these at Maurice's.
 MauriceMauriceMauriceMauriceMaurice
I bought these 4 items  at Maurice'sbecause they were $4.99 each !!!
 Yes, you heard me right less than $5.00 on sale !
Ladybug Landing Location
Lady Bug Landing Consignment store is one of my favorite places to find boutique
 items that have been gently used.  Today I found a few things for Chloe there.
So excited about a few of my finds today at Lady Bug Landing.  The first was this pink gingham top and pant set with a smocking of poodles on the top.  I especially like the cuffs on the pants.  The next was the blue and white one piece, it will look just darling with Chloe's beautiful blue eyes.  The bathing suite was cute and she will need plenty for the summer-I plan to stay either at my sister's pool or the neighborhood pool ALL summer long (that is if we have a summer)!  Finally, my favorite purchase is the Easter outfit with the green and white gingham.  The ribbons are pink and white polka-dots which are so adorable.  I bought all these items and a little pair of denim shorts all for under $90.00.
This is a picture of what the store looks like on the inside and it even has a play-room in the back.  If you are looking for $5.00 items then this is not the consignment for you but if you are looking for boutique clothing for a reduced price then you will love Lady Bug Landing ===I do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment