Friday, November 23, 2012

Sister Sensational Fall Break

Rhonda and I had decided to load up the kids and head down south for our fall break.  This was my first time to drive to Florida so I was a little hesitant.  We decided to break it up the first night by stopping in Atlanta for the night.  The next day felt like an eternity to get there but we finally arrived and had a great time.  I did most of the driving ( if you have driven with my sister you would understand why I did most of the driving----no offence Rhonda).  Here are a few pics from our trip.

Road Trip----Are we there yet?

First night at Pier 60- Chloe gets a flower balloon.

At the Largo park.  We made a few trips around this park while we TRIED
to walk off the food we ate while we were there.

My handsome son.

Love Love Love these two kiddos.

Getting everything loaded back up after staying in Atlanta.

Day at the Beach

Jaxon and Jillian adding their dollar to the
wall of fame at PJ's Restaurant.

Post Corner's Pizza

Chloe dug for hours:-)  Love her determination!

Christian lost this game--he took it better than I thought:)

At Meemaw's "Beach House"


Took turns burying each other in the sand.

Photos at the Largo Park

Rhonda, Jaxon, and Jillian

We had a great fall break.  The water was warm and the weather was perfect.  I don't know if I could do the drive again but give me a year to think about it:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment