Sunday, November 13, 2011

Summer 2011 Part II

As short as the summer was this year, Michael and I still managed to find time for each other.  Michael and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary this summer along with both of our birthdays.  So we decided one weekend away without kids is just what we needed.  Michael always does the planning (he is such the romantic)-I am so blessed with our relationship that we have built with each other.  It has only grown stronger over the years.  Here we are checking into our hotel for the weekend.


Michael in the lobby.

Me, checking out the Starbucks!!

My going out dress:-)

Michael and I before we head out on the town.


Michael eating his fresh berries for breakfast.  My omelet was delish!

We had a great time together that weekend (as we always do). Even though I hate being away from the kids too long,  it is always nice to get away  to  focus on each other and indulge in adult conversation:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment