Sunday, November 13, 2011

August and September--What to Do

During these two months we stayed busy!

It started with my niece's birthday dinner at Sopporo's (a Hibatchi Grill), school starting back, and FOOTBALL!

For some strange reason, all of the kids on my side of the family have started a tradition of having a personal birthday party with their friends and then ending it with only family at Sapporo's.  So I took a few pics of our get together.
Happy Birthday dear sweet niece!

The kids enjoying their HIbatchi.

Did not expect Jillian to use her birthday gift  I got her (back pack)
as a carrying case for Chloe Beth.
I am so glad that my sister and her now ex-husband are very cordial to each other so that everyone can still gather at the kid's celebrations. Their divorce was final this summer and we are all going through an adjustment phase.  I wish both of them true happiness.




The next several weeks ---- FOOTBALL!  Christian has become a pretty good player and no one is more surprised as Michael and I.  We don't know a lot about the game but are learning more and more now that this is his second year. Christian does not seem like the rough and tough football kind of kid but..........

Post game wrap-up.  Christian won the Hammer Award!!

Chloe Beth and Emma Kate cheer on the team.

Mary Francess and I help with the team's float.

Chloe Beth found her friend  Gracey Adkins to set by at the parade.
They are anxiously awaiting  the Eagle's  float----Not really, they were waiting on  more candy to be thrown!

No comments:

Post a Comment