Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break 2011

We had a nice vacation with friends and family.  To begin our spring break, we started it off in Hilton Head.  The condo was great and the company even better.  The kids had a great time on our two hour biking trail and the weather could not have been better.  After a three day stay with friends, we drove  down to our home away from home "Clearwater Beach" Florida to join family that was already there.  Here is a few pictures of our eight day vacation.  I do have to mention that we had a couple of minor setbacks.  Chloe ended up with pink eye and Christian got his third case of Strep while we were there.  So one day that went un-photographed was our trip to the Urgent Treatment Center. Oh and as far as my diet......there was a MAJOR set back!!  It will take me several weeks to work off all that I ate.

Ashley  getting Christian's helmet ready for the trip.

Beautiful ride on the island.

Ready for the beach.

The kids enjoyed getting a little dirty.

Christian sporting Chloe's hat.

Luke, Layton, and Christian help bury Chloe in the sand.

Burying Christian.

Night out to dinner with the Vergne's

Chloe and I enjoying all the boats.

Picture of Ashley, myself, and our kiddos.

Michael took a picture from the lighthouse.

The Vergne family making a small train in the pool.

Christian trying to read this guy's book.

Daddy and Chloe having some fun in the pool.

Christian stayed in the hot tub.

These two played in their boats in the room more than they did in the water.

Dinner at Frankie Bone's-----good meal.

Michael's prime rib.

Loved this restaurant ----the kids got to roast marsh-mellows at the table.

Clearwater Florida

Christian and Luke in Hilton Head playing games.

I was afraid that they would mistake my husband for a homeless man.

Christian eying my lobster mac and cheese!!

Christian, Michael, and my nephew Dylan.

Our favorite Greek Salad !!

We can't wait for Post Corner's Pizza--it is a must when we visit.

Applying a little sunscreen on his dad.

Eating French Onion Soup.

My tired girl.

Always getting into things.

Chloe getting a ride from Meemaw and Mommy.

My view of my darling girl.

My three favorite people.

Waiting on lunch.

A family affair.

Waiting on everyone to finish eating so we can head back to the beach.

A little kiss.

Christian with Peepaw and Dylan.

A walk on the beach.

Waiting at Crabby Bills to eat.

My big guy jumping some waves.

Showing Chloe a few things on the menu at Salt Rock.

I had the crab legs and fillet---Oscared of course.

Taking a little break under my hat.

Kayla is soaking up some rays.

Chloe taking her daddy his shoes.

Lamb Chops anyone????

My sweet little man.

This trio is too much fun:-)

Meemaw and Peepaw.....still holding hands after all these years.

Until next time......maybe a long weekend this summer 

2 comments:

  1. You need to take the Snyders on your long weekend this summer! We know how to do it up right! Promise, we are a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L-O-V-E these pictures!! We had a wonderful time spending part of our vacation with you guys! We will have to do it again!

    ReplyDelete