Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chloe feeling a little under the weather.

Christian's AAU state tournament was this weekend and by the time our last game of the night was over Chloe was looking BAD!.  Chloe's cold became worse throughout the evening on Saturday.  She still managed to run out on the court at half time to cheer with two other girls  "Get Fired Up" .  Her face seemed to be like a waterfall.  Her eyes and nose were a constant drip.  On Monday she stayed with grandma but by Monday night she seemed to be getting worse and not better.  On Tuesday, when I took her to the doctor she had double ear infections and bronchitis.  So here has been our last couple of days.........


Daddy's job was to give her lots of get well kisses !! 
My little lady waiting on the doctor.  She had to have a breathing treatment
while we were there.  Her eyes looked horrible this day..




Chloe and I pulled the couch bed out and camped out for the day watching Toy Story 3.  She slept for two hours on top of my chest. I was forced to watch the rest of Toy Story because I could not reach the remotes or my book without moving her.  I enjoyed being able to hold her and her wanting me too...usually she is so independent, my little wild flower.

This is Day 2  of antibiotics.......feeling a little better.  Ice-cream is
Chloe's favorite and we have to keep the freezer stocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment