Monday, March 7, 2011

Margarita on the Rocks NO .....RED WINE please

Saturday  I had a night of wonderful company, great food, fashionable shoes ( that I adore), and a BAD movie.  Susan (close friend) and I made plans to get tickets to Comedy off Broadway before our dinner at Regatta's Seafood. To make a long story short, the comedy show was SOLD OUT and Regatta's had a 50 minute wait. SO our plans changed to dinner at Tony Roma's and then a movie.
We started off at the bar (due to a thirty minute wait) and when the bar tender asked for my order I asked for a Margarita on the Rocks--YUM and then Susan asked for Red Wine.  I am so glad she did this because I realized that the Margarita I was so anxiously waiting for would just undermine all the hard work towards my weight loss this week.  I interrupted the bar tender and CHANGED my order to the red wine that Susan was having.  I am SO making progress:-)
The next part of our night consisted of a wonderful appetizer and a delicious dinner.
My shrimp salad for the appetizer in a cocktail glass!  Very good!
The movie that I suggested was HALL Pass, which had Owen Wilson and I assumed would be funny and light for the evening.  The movie was Capitol H- Horrible.  The jokes were not funny and the provocative language and visuals were not what I was expecting.  I felt dirty after leaving the theater.  I just wish we could have gotten our money back.
My Mahi Mahi and roasted vegetables.
The shoes that I wore with the outfit below.  
My wardrobe for my Regatta Seafood Tony Roma's, Comedy Off Broadway  movie night out with Susan.
I have started logging clothes!!  So this is why I posted pictures of my outfit. I will explain on another blog but it has become my next new obsession.  It is yet another app---this one helps log your clothes so that you don't have to go rummaging through your closet thinking you have nothing to wear!!  I think this may me my finale demise:-)  Have a great Monday night-going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment