Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting through the WEEK.

  After my great Valentine weekend it was difficult to get back on track this week.  As far as weight I fluctuated between two pounds and in the end I lost the battle of the bulge and kept the 2lbs.  I hate making excuses, but between my wonderful weekend and all the left over Valentine party candy and cookies I just had no CONTROL ( did I mention cookies are my weakness, if I have a cold glass of milk in front of me).
That is me and a friend.  I am the one on the right with my new bangs:-)
Another happening this week is that I had a hair appointment -thank goodness due to my impulse decision to create a bang --starting  too far back on my head (so my hairdresser says)!  She managed to blend my hair to where the BANG is not as dramatic.

My sister and niece are helping me cook up something healthy.  
Last week before my "bad for me food weekend" I was eating very healthy.  One night my sister and her kids came over and we cooked a nutritional dinner together and then worked out

This week my goal was to exercise each morning before school and I "almost succeeded".  My alarm woke me up every morning at 5:00 except for "Lazy Thursday" and that is the morning I slept in a little longer.  So, I came very close to my goal exercising 4 out of the 5 days.  The cookies were not a good choice this week because I should have lost this week with all the exercise!

On Friday night, Michael went over to help our sister-in-law while me and the kids hung out.  We rented a movie and had a relaxing evening.

Saturday was tiring, I woke up early to clean and do laundry while Christian and Michael left for an hour drive to Louisville to play in an AAU ball tournament.  The plan was that I was to have went to the grocery, clean house, and have Chloe and I ready for Michael's 90 year old grandmother's b-day lunch at 12:00.  WELL....things did not go as planned.  House did get cleaned but I did not go to the grocery so therefore no casserole was made.  We went to Chick-Fil-A and ordered the medium tray of nuggets (120 pieces) which went over quiet nicely at the party.

My sweet family during the party.


















On Sunday Chloe and I again did not attempt the hour trip to Louisville for the games.  I decided that keeping Chloe home would work out best.  I could provide her with more of a schedule.  She has been a little on the bad side lately......


Climbed up on my make-up counter and decided she needed deodorant (while I was cleaning the kitchen). Reminder to myself to shut my bathroom door.

Also wanted to try a little lipstick. 

We may need to start potty training SOON!!  She decided to change her diaper! YES, this is exactly what you think it is!!!

Watched me clean with a toilet brush earlier so .....Chloe found our feather duster  and decided to do a little cleaning herself.  I found the duster in the toilet with lots of paper towels on the floor where she tried to clean up her puddle of water-YUCK!  Thank goodness I had cleaned it earlier.

ALL this makes for one tired girl!!

They use to think I was the  PROBLEM:-)

Anyway.....I am getting ready to start a new week and my goal for this week is GOOD, healthy eating, study time set aside with my son, work out EVERY morning, sneak a few romantic moments with my husband, do one load of laundry a day, and get all my papers graded before Friday!! Almost forgot one more important thing...... TRY to keep Chloe out of trouble!!

Have a great week and wish me luck on mine!!

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing so hard I am crying! Chloe definitely provides you with entertainment! I can't wait to see what her and Layton get into at the beach!

    ReplyDelete