Saturday, February 26, 2011

Green Cookie Monsters

I met my goal of exercising each morning before getting ready for work this week.  I went all five days working out to Jillian Michael's six week abs and even went as far as doing the P90X plyo workout on Sat. morning.  The biggest challenge was that Michael had to leave super early one morning due to a big presentation he had going on that day, so therefore I would be getting both kids ready and delivering one to Meemaw's before heading to work myself.  So  in order for me to meet my goal of exercise I had to get up at 4:30 instead of my typical 5:00 wake up time.  This gave me the extra time to work out to the DVD and get the kids and myself showered, fed, and out the door by 6:45.

One goal I did poorly with this week is a few of my food choices were bad! I did not stay away from COOKIES.  I bought two boxes of chocolate chip cookies at Sam's Club (for the kids of course) and ended up sneaking one or two a night. When I finally swore cookies off for good on Thursday, four of my students came in on Friday with Girl Scout cookies that I had purchased about three weeks earlier.  The COOKIES are out to get me this week.

This week Michael is going to Disney to stay on site where he will be involved in several business meetings.  Why teachers don't have these perks I will never understand. I will have to keep myself on track while he is away.  That means getting up extra early and taking Christian to ballgames all day on Sunday.   My new goal this week is to stay away from the box  boxes of cookies that I purchased and continue with my exercise (even if I have to get up early) and make healthy choices.  SO watch out for those little green uniforms and sweet little smiles because the  calories gifts they bring pack a mean punch:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment