Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Few of My Favorite "Things" from 2011

   My husband and I were discussing our looks when we were in our late twenties and unfortunately fortunately I could not remember much.  For example, he said that I loved the color TAN and I would search endlessly for any tan clothing items that I could purchase (black is the new tan for me).  I also wore my glasses until I was almost thirty--why it took me so long to get contacts is uncomprehensable!!  I even seen a picture of me wearing clogs! ANYWAY, I have found that by blogging this year (wow, it has been a year) I am now able to look back and reminise on what I was doing, what I was wearing, what I was or \WAS NOT eating, what my wonderful kids were up too and what continent my incredibly busy husband was on each month. 
SO....to remember more
I am also going to start adding a post every year on what products or items I just could not live without.  It will be interesting to find out years later if I am still using any or all of the items that I LOVED this year.
 I will add more things once I take more  pictures but I have a few of my all time favorites first.

My favorite perfume that my sister got me hooked on is Pink Sugar. 
It smells like cotton candy and it absolutely wonderful! 
My kids at school are always telling me I smell good
but most improtantly Michael loves it as well.
 
I just told one of my friends a few days ago that I am going to
be the little old lady that wears lip liner and that will be all that
you can see -no lipstick no lip gloss JUST LINER-- that is how
much I love it.  The two things that I cannot go without is mascara
and my lip liner!  This MERLE NORMAN lip line /lip stick
combination is perfect!  It is a contrasting color which I
love and it has been a favorite for years.  This color is Sugared Plum.
I almost  had nothing to take a picture of I have used so much of the Too Faced eye shadows.  I love it.  It gives great
techiniqes on the inside cover.  I am no make-up artist but I love trying
all the different looks-smoky eye is my favorite!

My very inexpensive Neutrogina facial buffer.  I do not have the
best skin and I am trying a lot of different things to help with the dark spots,
large pores, oily skin.......my list goes on and on BUT I feel this has made a big
difference in the brightness of my skin.  It really does help
clean your pores much better than just a facial soap alone.  It is my  at home
version of a  micro-dermabrasion
treatment.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this grooming creme from B&B.  It cost
around $30 dollars but last a long time.  I also use it on Chloe's hair for smoothing
her curls a lttle.  You just squirt a dab in your hands and rub through your
wet hair and it really does help to manage frizz and helps you style your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment